Definitions and key terms
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Country: where Chloe or the owners/founders of Chloe are based, in this case, is the United States
- Customer: refers to the company, organization, or person that signs up to use the Chloe Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet-connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Chloe and use the services.
- IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
- Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by Chloe or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Chloe as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: Chloe’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: www.joinchloe.com
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Chloe to use the Services.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the platform. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about who and when you use our and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our platform, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
If you are a Chloe worker or applicant, we collect information you voluntarily provide to us. We use the information collected for Human Resources purposes in order to administer benefits to workers and screen applicants.
Sale of Business
The laws of United States, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Agreement and your use of the website. Your use of the website may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
Links to Other Websites
Our website contains links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links you are “clicking” to another website. Chloe is not responsible for the information privacy practices or the content of such websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of these linked websites as their information privacy practices may differ from ours.
We use Local Storage, such as HTML5, to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML 5 or Flash to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs. To manage Flash LSOs please click here.
Blocking and disabling cookies and similar technologies
Wherever you're located you may also set your browser to block cookies and similar technologies, but this action may block our essential cookies and prevent our website from functioning properly, and you may not be able to fully utilize all of its features and services. You should also be aware that you may also lose some saved information (e.g. saved login details, site preferences) if you block cookies on your browser. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser, you should visit your browser's help menu for more information.
We do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
We may display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products services) or provide links to third-party websites or services ("Third- Party Services").
You acknowledge and agree that Chloe shall not be responsible for any Third-Party Services, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. Chloe does not assume and shall not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Services.
Third-Party Services and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties' terms and conditions.
Behavioral Targeting / Re-Targeting / Do-Not-Track
Currently, our site does not change its behavior based on receiving your browser’s “do-not-track” setting or signal. Please note that opting out of re-targeting does not opt you out of being served advertising. You will continue to receive generic ads instead of tailored ads.
Browsers and Internet Security
Any time you enter or provide personal information and sensitive information (such as credit card number and social security number) in our website, we encrypt it using Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) technology. SSL protects information as it crosses the Internet. To support this technology, you need an SSL-capable browser. Chloe recommends using encryption at least as strong as the 128-bit encryption available in browsers such as recent versions of Microsoft’s Internet Explorer or Google’s Chrome browser. These browsers will activate SSL automatically whenever you begin shopping for a plan on our website and when you return to our website to complete an application.
In most browsers, you will see either a locked padlock or a key icon to indicate your session connection is taking place via a secure server. This icon indicates you are visiting a secure area within a website. If you need a strong encryption browser, you can go to the Microsoft website or the Google website to download the latest Internet Explorer or Chrome browser. We do not recommend the use of beta browser versions.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at hello@JoinChloe.com
Security Risk of Using Non-Approved Automated Software Applications
For security reasons to guard the safety of your data, access to this website is limited to SSL-capable browsers such as recent versions of Microsoft’s Internet Explorer or Google’s Chrome. Under no circumstance should you use any software, program, application or any other device to access or log-in to the Chloe website, or to automate the process of obtaining, downloading, transferring or transmitting any content to or from our computer systems, website or proprietary software.
Our website offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at hello@JoinChloe.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at hello@JoinChloe.com.
Social Media Features and Widgets
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) requires us to disclose categories of Personal Information we collect and how we use it, the categories of sources from whom we collect Personal Information, and the third parties with whom we share it, which we have explained above.
We are also required to communicate information about rights California residents have under California law. You may exercise the following rights:
- Right to Know and Access. You may submit a verifiable request for information regarding the: (1) categories of Personal Information we collect, use, or share; (2) purposes for which categories of Personal Information are collected or used by us; (3) categories of sources from which we collect Personal Information; and (4) specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you.
- Right to Equal Service. We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your privacy rights.
- Right to Delete. You may submit a verifiable request to close your account and we will delete Personal Information about you that we have collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
- We do not sell the Personal Information of our users.
- For more information about these rights, please contact us.
Chimney Financial, Inc. (Soon to be Chloe Financial, Inc.)
461 South Wetherly Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90211